POC Ventral SPIN - Uranium Black Matt
The Ventral SPIN from POC is an aerodynamic bicycle helmet that is also well ventilated. The Ventral SPIN is equipped with SPIN technology (Shearing Pad Inside) and extends over the temples and the back of your head for optimal safety and protection. The bicycle helmet has a light and handy adjustment system which ensures a comfortable fit.
How do you determine the correct size of your helmet?
Measure the circumference of your head around the widest point and check which size is suitable for your head circumference.
S = 50-56
- Unique aerodynamic design optimized with CFD testing for enhanced aerodynamic performance and minimal air turbulence.
- Helmet integrated with patent pending SPIN (Shearing Pad Inside) pads
- Accelerated airflow zones, inspired by the venturi effect, to reduce fluid drag.
- Extreme cooling and ventilation due to innovative air flow design.
- High performance EPS liner with targeted and optimised density to provide the ideal balance of low weight and crash protection.
- Fully wrapped unibody shell construction to increase safety and helmet integrity.
- Light weight size adjustment system for a personalised fit.
- Easily adjustable precision straps molded into the helmet liner for extra comfort and safety.
- Eye garage to keep your sunglasses securely in position when placed on the helmet.
- Used and preferred by Cannondale – drapac Pro Cycling Team.